F A Q:
1. What do I do when I get to the Airport? How long does it take to arrive at the apartment?
- Our representative will be there with your name written on a paper. In 30 minutes you will be in your apartment.
2. Will anyone meet me at the apartment if I can manage myself to get to the apartment from the Airport?
- You will be met by our representative in the Revolution Square, he will go with you to the apartment and will give you all the info and details regarding the booked studio.
3. What kind of comfort will I find in the studio?
- New furniture, clean bed sheets and towels, hot water 24h, all necessaries in the kitchen (vessels, cutleries, glasses, toaster, coffee maker, microwaves, refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle, gas cooker, etc...). Heating system guaranteed in winter & air conditioning in summer. Free local phone line & Cable TV, Internet access.
4. What about the cleaning services?
- Every 3 days the bed sheets and towels could be replaced and the studio cleaned up all included in the price for short term rental. At your request, we provide laundry & ironing, on charge.
5. What can I do in case of technical maintenance needs?
- Just call us at 07126.96.36.199. In maximum 30 min. we’ll be there and solve your problem.
6. How do I pay?
- Cash in Euro, USD or LEI at the international exchange rate.
7. Which useful phone numbers could I use in case of emergency?
- Police: 112 Ambulance: 021-961 Otopeni Airport Info: 021-201.40.50
8. Which Taxi Companies are recommended?
- Taxi2000: 021-9494; CrisTaxi: 021-9421 / 9461; ProfTaxi: 021-9422; TaxiLeone: 021-9425
- TaxiCobalcescu: 021-9451; TaxiConfort: 021-9455
- Don't expect cab drivers to speak more than few English words. Absolutely DO NOT take a cab that has no name, big phone no., price banner and electronic tax meter on its front window. Also, DO NOT accept the insistent driver offers inside the Airport or Train Station. They usually ask for at least three times more. Even the cool cab drivers would try to charge you more in case you are a foreigner, so pay attention to the price banner on the front window and check the tax meter during your trip, sometimes they have tricky tax counter. The normal tariff is 1.70-1.99 Lei/km. Usually, if it’s a correct driver, a 10% tip is welcome.
9. Where do I do the usual shopping?
- The studio is situated in a commercial area.
- All the convenience stuff you will find on our Bucharest City Center Map.